Hello beer fans – We have decided after much consideration, to open on Fridays as from tomorrow , though it will be a much different opening than you are used to at the QB Tap:
- Firstly we will be opening the outside seating ONLY , we feel that this is the safest and most sensible option to begin with.
- To help the track and trace system a member of our team will come to your table and collect your name and number. We will keep these details and delete after 21 days. We will not retain your information beyond that.
- Card payments only.
- We ask that you respect the government guidance by only sitting with people from your household or support bubble. With an absolute maximum of 6 people to a table. If there are not any free when you arrive then please try again later.
- We have plenty of space outside, so we ask that you observe social distancing of 1 metre plus (but preferably 2 meters) at all times.
- To avoid large numbers of people we will only serve you if you have a table to sit at, make a note of your table number as we will ask you for it when you come to order at the bar.
- When you have finished with your drinks, a member of our team will collect your empty glasses. Do not try to bring them inside.
- Please remember that our capacity is considerably reduced during this time, so try not to nurse your pints. Get another round in or if you have finished, vacate the table promptly so that others can use it.
- The new rules of the TAP will be printed and visible on your table, so please familiarise yourself with these when you sit down.
CLEANING & SAFTEY:
- Please do not come to the Tap if you are not feeling well or showing any symptoms of COVID19
- There will be hand sanitising stations set up at key locations : Entrance/Bar/Toilets, please use them.
- We will be cleaning the toilets every hour, so allow the team to do this with ease. Our cleaning procedures on opening, closing and during service will also be increased.
- We hope that you work with us on all of this. The safety of the QB Team and customers is paramount, and if we feel like that is being compromised we will stop serving and close the tap. But we would rather not have to do that of course.
- Most importantly respect our Team and those around you. We want to provide a place that people can feel comfortable and safe, but we’ll need your help to do so. Above all, just be kind to each other and enjoy your beer!
Mon – Thurs — 11am – 5pm Brewery shop and takeaway only
Friday — 11am – 5pm Brewery shop and takeaway only
Friday — 5pm – 9.30pm Taproom ( outside only )
Saturday — 11am – 5pm Brewery shop and takeaway only
Stay safe, support local & drink good beer!