1 . Beer Tokens ; Our bars will operate a token ONLY system. NO refunds will be given on beer tokens , please only purchase the quantity you will require.
2. Children ; All under 18s are welcome up until 7PM on each day of the festival but MUST be closely supervised by a responsible adult. Please remember our festival will be a busy and noisy environment and may not be suitable for young children.
3. Weather ; The festival will continue regardless of bad weather. The decision to cancel or postpone will be made at the discretion of the management.
4. Photography and video ; QB reserve the right to photograph or video any person attending and use said images on our website and social media channels. Requests for removal of images may be made to us and we will endeavour to remove them from media where possible.
5. Personal Property ; QB will not be held responsible for loss or damage to personal property.
6. Personal Safety ; This event can be noisy and busy and attendees should take care when moving about. QB will do our best to ensure guests safety at all times but accept no responsibility for guests personal injury or accident whilst they are attending this event.
7. Right to refuse entry ; QB reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to the festival at their discretion.
8. Anti-Social behaviour ; Anyone found to be causing damage to the brewery , the brewery infrastructure , causing harm to any other person on site , behaving in an illegal, anti-social or aggressive manner , appearing to be under the influence of drugs or in breach of the peace will be removed from the event by our security and may be reported to the police.
9. Alcohol ; NO alcohol may be brought into our festival. A huge range of alcoholic and Non-alcoholic drinks will be on sale from our 2 bars.
10. Challenge 25 ; If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when purchasing alcohol. Please bring ID.
11. Drugs ; NO drugs are permitted on site , including legal highs.