COVID-19 has become a larger part of our lives in the past weeks.
As a family friendly and fully accessible space, we thought it only right to let you know the measures we will be taking to protect everyone who enters our Brewery shop and Taproom, especially the most vulnerable members of our community.
Actions Team QB will be taking:
- Rest assured, if you visit the Brewery shop and taproom we will be doing everything in our power to make sure the space is a happy, safe and welcoming place for everyone to socialise.
- All our staff will thoroughly wash and sanitise hands on entry and regularly throughout their shifts. We are stocked with anti-bacterial soap and sanitiser.
- Our Team will be making sure that all regular use surfaces are disinfected at regular intervals. This will include door handles, Shop & Taproom area and toilet facilities.
- All staff will use disposable gloves when collecting glasses and avoid touching the rim of the glasses at any time.
What can you do to help us?
- Our Taproom will be open and ready to serve you over our usual opening hours UNLESS Government guidelines suggest otherwise. All we ask is that when attending, you take a few basic steps to protect yourself and those around you.
- Please wash your hands when you enter. You’ll find details on how to effectively wash your hands by the sink area in our facilities. Washing for 20 seconds is recommended.
- Catch any coughs and sneezes in a tissue or the crook of your elbow. Please dispose of used tissues in one of the bins around the Taproom.
- If able, please return your glasses to the end of our bar into the glass tray provided. By doing this we minimise the risk of any contamination. Our team will be regularly collecting glasses using disposable gloves, but every little helps.
- Please follow NHS 111 advice on self-isolation if you are feeling unwell. We are proud to be able to welcome a variety of customers to our Taproom including children, the elderly and people with disabilities, please take the necessary advice and steps to protect yourself, our staff and all of our customers.